• Managing and supporting systems adoption for service delivery improvements – Feedback Management System & Appeal System
• Assist in agency engagement sessions to present benefits and functionalities of a feedback management system with the aim to convert them to on-board the system
• Develop communication/presentation materials for agency engagements
• Assist in the daily operations of maintaining a feedback management system and Appeal system:
• Support agencies in subscribing and on-boarding to the system
• Manage and monitor user accounts and access rights
• Manage agencies’ enquires pertaining to change requests, general queries, troubleshooting, etc.
• Support the invoicing and billing process to agencies
• Monitor and ensure smooth running of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) bot
• Organise and collate the sending of daily reporting logs to agencies
• Support analysis of feedback data in the feedback management system:
• Extract and sense-make relevant feedback data to identify trends and perform analysis for enhancement to feedback management process
• Handling public feedback for timely resolution
• Manage and resolve complex customer issues and feedback received via the QSM contact points
• Investigate and assess cases on service feedback and complaints
• Work with internal stakeholders to develop and implement service quality initiatives to improve service experience and customer satisfaction
• Perform administrative tasks and simple analysis on enquiries and feedback about service issues received across touch points for trending and customer insights.
• Improve knowledge management by reviewing and improving the records management of enquiries and feedback received across touch points
Other Miscellaneous Tasks
• Support engagement efforts to increase adoption of service delivery initiatives
• Support service transformation projects that strengthen service delivery culture and across the Public Service
• Perform other support tasks as assigned
Diploma/ Degree holder -2 years of working experience
Prior experience in supporting IT project management or case management experience would be advantageous
Able to work independently with minimal supervision
Meticulous, service-oriented and have attention for details
Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation/facilitation and stakeholders’ management.
Good project management skills and strive to deliver on time.
Good interpersonal skills in maintaining effective customer and working relationships
Ability to work well within team and across team(s), and project stakeholders.
Ability to adapt flexibly to different operating situations and work under pressure of tight deadlines
Proficient in using Microsoft word, Powerpoint and Excel
Able to perform data analytics
Location : Town (City hall)
Salary : $17.00 per hour