Industry: Customer Service
• Assist Asst. Supervisor to to manage the day-to day Switchboard/Room Reservation Operation in a professional manner while meeting client needs.
• Follow policies and procedures in order to complete tasks efficiently.
• Responds to requests for information, service, and assistance in a timely manner.
• Knowledge of procedures for booking Client Area’s meeting rooms
• Knowledge on making room bookings at Data craft Hospitality Suite System
• Ensure all Room Booking confirmation was send to User via email
• Actively support an environment that supports teamwork, co-operation & performance excellence
• To participate Department briefings and team meetings.
• Ensure Operations procedures are followed to ensure service standards are maintained
• Pro-actively manage Client expectations ensuring that the service levels are maintained.
• Good Knowledge of the Client protocol
• Able to coordinate with vendors, Hospitality team (Clients svcs, Catering, reservation team) technician and site staffs.
• Ability to manage daily activities using various systems, including email.
• At least N or 0 level and above.
• Strong knowledge of hospitality skills and ability to interact with wide range of client demands.
• Strong customer service focus.