Industry: Finance and Accounts
• Ensuring that the function is seen as influential. commercially driven and adding value to operations throughout the world.
• Planning and performing both financial/operational reviews at the Group’s international operations. using a risk-based approach.
• Preparing of value-added reports. incorporating recommendations and management actions. for submission to senior management and the Group’s Audit Committee.
• Contributing to the compilation of the annual audit plan and development of the audit programme.
• Reporting to the Head of Operational Audit (in London), the role requires a strong. experienced. confident, efficient, setf-motivated individual, who is a capable communicator with the ability to influence people at Al levels within the business.
• Travel is significant, around 50%, and will be truly global, including Europe (e.g. Netherlands. UK). USA. South America (e.g. Brazil. Argentina), Asia-Pacific (e.g. Chi, Philippines. Australia/NZ. Japan. S. Korea. Taiwan. India) and the Middle-East.
• Qualified Accountant.
• At least 5 years post-qualification experience.
• External audit and some non-audit commercial/finance experience.
• Successful candidates will demonstrate potential beyond audit. and should expect to be no more than 3 years in this role.