Duration: 6 months Working location: Bukit Merah Basic salary: up to $3,800
• As our Executive/Senior Executive, you will execute the development and advancement initiatives to build interest and ownership of philanthropy in pushing the envelope of healthcare giving for patient care, education and research causes.
• You will coordinate the engagement, solicitation and stewardship effort of key development activities in close collaboration with various stakeholders.
• This role will also assist in conceptualisation and execution of creative touch points such as events planning, engagement activities, collaterals & materials development and gift recognition.
• You will coordinate the administration of gift including gift processing, database management, liaising with fund committees and other related administrative support.
• Bachelor degree from a recognised university.
• Good spoken and written communication and inter-personal skills
• Meticulous in handling assignments. able to multi-task and work independently.