Industry: Finance and Accounts
• You will be responsible for accounts receivable function such as handling cash, reconciling collections and working with frontline staff if there are discrepancies and queries.
• You will also required to provide accurate a. timely billing (patients and non-patients related), claims, cheques deposit, receipt and refund processing.
• In addition, you will need to prepare journals, work with debt collecting agent, review and handle receivables ageing for provision and write off and prepare schedules and reports.
• You will also be required to help with billing system setup, send invoices. statement of accounts, grant management activities and other ad hoc duties.
• Accounting degree or equivalent
• Good team player with excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills