Industry: Health and Medical
Roles & Responsibilities
Support doctor with clinical functions such as administering vaccinations, blood taking and assisting with procedures
Perform wound dressing and monitoring of vital signs.
Provide nursing care and patient education and counselling.
Provide excellent customer service.
Assist in administrative activities of making appointment for patients, recording and submission of necessary personnel and medical information
Calling patients for their appointment
Any other duties as required.
· Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Nursing or equivalent
· Minimum 1 year experience in the related field.
· Must be registered with Singapore Nursing Board for staff nurse & enrolled nurse
· Valid certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)
. Able to work in a fast paced environment
· Able to work independently on weekends and nights
· Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
· Meticulous and attentive
. Self-motivated and a team player
Clinic Operating hours:
Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm, 630pm – 9pm
Saturday 8am – 1230pm, 630pm – 9pm
Sunday 8am – 1230pm