Our client, a well-known Japanese company is currently looking for a General
Administrative Officer position.
– Attend to guest/reception/courier
– Office maintenance (incl. copier, lighting, etc.), purchasing of stamps, pantry and stationery supply, drinking water, office safety related matters
– Arrangement of newspaper, courier/ mails, business card arrangement,
– Internal claims (business trip expenses, entertainment claims, taxi claims),
incoming bills and invoice review, recording and arrangement for approval
– Errands to banks, embassies and government bodies
– New employee desk preparation and resigned staff desk clearance
– Contract management including company car lease, office maintenance etc
– Business travel and lodging booking
– Fixed asset management including company car / mobile phones etc
– Min GCE “O” Level
– Min 1 year of relevant working experience in Office Administration and
– Pleasant personality with good communication skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.