Industry: Finance and Accounts
• Perform Accounts Payable function including process invoices and payments.
• Assist in month-end closing.
• Verify and process staff claims for reimbursements.
• Prepare vendors, inter company and bank reconciliations.
• Prepare quarterly GST reporting. Skill
• CAT/Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent.
• At least 2 years of relevant experience
• Proficient in MS Office applications.
• Preferably with experience using SAP system.
• Strong organizational skills and pay close attention to detail.
• Able to meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure.
• Able to start work immediately/short notice will be an advantage.
Job Code: RHL