Industry: Finance and Accounts, Management
• Manage all revenue generation – market prioritization, prospecting. account development and account management.
• Establish. prioritize and implement a sales strategy while building and managing a world-class sales team.
• Identify. initiate and close strategic partnerships and large enterprise accounts in fulfillment of aggressive bookings and revenue goals.
• Build out appropriate channels including tele-sales. resellers. system integrators and strategic partners.
• Develop an organizational structure and corresponding compensation plan for a high-performance sales team.
• Work directly with management team to develop growth strategy and implement sales strategy.
• Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
• At least 2 years of relevant IT sales experience
• Solid understanding of network security and technical capabilities of a variety of security products and or services is a must
• Creatively combine channel partnerships and direct reports to expand geographic regions and vertical market depth.
• Ability to provide accurate forecasting
• Proven track record of controlling sales performance and systematic process for making changes