Industry: Finance and Accounts, Management
• Aggressively build, maintain and grow accounts 8, relationships with key clients to achieve sales earnings and management established targets & objectives.
• Grow sales revenue and earnings per client
• Create, identify and solicit aggressively new project potentials by proactively sourcing for sales opportunities • Identify, Qualify, Present, Negotiate and Close complex deals
• Build and maintain strong relationships with major clients and trading partners
• Tender preparation / assessment of commercial viability to bid, review technical requirements, customer specification review, best vendor assessments, deriving costing estimates, product / vendor sourcing, commercial negotiations
• Maintain high level of customer satisfaction by following up closely with inter-departments, customers & vendors during pre-sales, order, or post -sales processes to deliver end results effectively
• Sales forecasting, project coordination, after sales support, sales presentations
• Participate in trade shows, exhibitions and conferences
• Prompt submission of reports
• Additional role may be assigned by management from time to time.