Industry: Finance and Accounts
• Responsible for full set of accounting for various entities
• Prepare, analyse, maintain and deliver complete and accurate financial reports in a timely manner
• Handle journal entries and ensure that all expenses and other transactions for the accounting period have been accurately posted
• Perform month end reconciliations for GL and TB including accruals and prepayments.
• Assist in budgeting, forecasting and arrears collection
• Prepare quarterly GST filing
• Coordinate in year-end audits for the portfolio
• Maintain property billings including rental, recurring and sundry charges
• Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Accountancy, CA, CPA or related field
• At least 5 years of working experience in accounting related functions
• Experience in real estate or properties industry will be advantage
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.