Industry: IT Support and Networking
• Support on-site and remote end-users to resolve IT-related issues (hardware/software/network) on their notebooks/desktops and related peripherals.
• Perform installations, migrations and troubleshooting on systems.
• Servers, database and IT infrastructure maintenance and support including configuration upgrade.
• Administration of Linux and Windows servers.
• Administration of LAN/WAN, VPN network and firewall.
• Other tasks and projects as assigned by Manager or Management.
• Previous experience of working in an IT support role for about 1-2 years.
• Experience in supporting LINUX is a must
• Experience in excel formulatting is a must
• Experience in supporting cisco routers and switches will be a plus point • Ability A communicate effectively with a wide variety of people in a professional manner, face to face, on the telephone and in writing.
• Ability to demonstrate practical troubleshooting and problem analysis techniques.
• Ability A plan and prioritize work load without supervision.
• Excellent knowledge of Customer Service best practice.
• Willing to work flexibly and with enthusiasm