Industry: Finance and Accounts
Roles & Responsibilities
We are a Singapore firm incorporated in 2007 and trades in marine petroleum products across Southeast Asia.
We are seeking a Senior Finance Executive / Finance Manager to undertake these roles:
a) Oversee the company’s finances, including day-to-day cashflow and annual audit
b) Guide and grow the finance team, including MYOB entries, monthly P&L reporting, bank facilities, GST reporting, payroll and audit
c) Report to the Director and work with the Board on improving our financial metrics for next phase of growth
The candidate should possess these qualities:
– Cheerful, meticulous, growth mindset
– Willing to co-own and co-create the company’s vision
– Experience in handling USD 9-digit annual revenue, auditors, banks’ facilities and MYOB software
– Experience in commodities book-keeping
– A team leader who is mature and willing to teach and guide younger colleagues
For longer term growth, the candidate could be given opportunities to work on group-level projects with sister companies in Singapore and Malaysia.
The working hours are Mon-Fri 0900-1800h @ office that is 5-8 min walk from Lavender/Bendemeer MRT stations.