Industry: Marketing & PR
• Create and implement our relevant brand, marketing. advertising and promotions activities / events.
• Liaise with creative agencies (where applicable) in developing retail and brand advertisements and co-ordinating approvals from brand principals if necessary.
• Work closely with the visual communication and merchandising team in developing point-of-sale materials and timely visual updates for individual brands.
• Assist the Marketing Manager in planning and executing marketing activities for our retail concepts and brands.
• Assist the Marketing manager in coordinating for any communication for print; that includes advertisements and mailers for the bank Group Vi. Card members.
• Taking charge of the brand CRM program including member events: birthday/loyalty rewards program etc.
• Creating press releases and other media tools for individual brands: constant liaising with relevant key media titles to maximize editorial coverage and product features for seasonal launches and year-long media exposure.
• Responsible for the social media platforms of brands (where applicable) including creating the right content strategy, driving fan acquisition and fan engagement.
• Possess Degree/Diploma in Marketing or its equivalent
• 3 years* experience in Marcom or related field, preferably in the retail industry
• Experienced in retail and in a fast pace environment
• Independent worker who can work well in a matrix environment with little supervision
• Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficient in MS Office.