Industry: Marketing & PR
• Plan and develop the marketing and branding strategy to drive the business growth
• Ensure the success of the marketing campaigns
• Overseas and provide leadership to the marketing team
• Plan and manage the marketing budget
• Plan and develop strategy to strengthen the brand and corporate identity
• Conduct market research and analysis to understand the current marketing situation and propose strategic business decision making. • Plan and develop CRM strategies to drive customer acquisition and retention. (e.g. customer loyalty and rewards program)
• Manage the customer relations team to ensure all enquiries and feedback are timely addressed.
• Degree in Marketing or related discipline
• Min 8 years of experience in similar capacity
• Supervisory experience in leading a big team preferred.