• Assemble and direct the team from scratch to provide high performance to new business unit.
• Prepare profit and loss statement and reporting to Chief Operating Officer.
• Conduct daily operation management including operations, business development, finance/admin and IT/MIS.
• Develop business strategies to achieve business targets.
• Manage and monitor annual budgeting process.
• Analyze and inspect company budgets and forecasting financial statement on a regular basis.
• Analyze and identity the potential breakthroughs of cost improvement or revenue growth.
• Monitor and follow closely with market trends, competitors and customers demand to support the business development process.
• Execute. review and improve internal control and processes on regular basis.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors Degree in Finance or equivalent.
• At least 10 year(s) of working experience in Mon, Lending/Secured Loan/Car Financing or similar Industry.
• Experienced working in a listed company will have an added advantage
• Able to handle stress, work independently and high adaptation skills in fast face environment.