Industry: Media and Communications
– Diploma with at least 3 years of relevant experience Proven graphic and multimedia design experience.
– Possess creative flair, versatility,conceptual/visual ability and originality
– Demonstrate proficient graphic and multimedia design skills with a strong portfolio
– Ability to translate communication objectives into visual design with a consideration for the typography, graphics, colour, layout, branding and user experience.
– Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas and design intent Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design,Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
– Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
– Ability to work independently with initiative, and a strong team player
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be noted.