Industry: Finance and Accounts, Management
Our client, a well-known Japanese company located in the east is looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Finance Manager to join them.
• Visualise, analyse and evaluate all financial risks (including foreign exchange risks, interest rate risks, etc) in the APAC region businesses
• Visualise and evaluate of APAC region actual and forecasted cash and cashflow by currency
• Evaluate and approve loan credit limits of APAC companies. Monitoring of all loan companies
• Handles all inter-company and third-party investments and dividends of investment holding company
• Finalise financial report for treasury department and investment holding company and handle related accounting responsibilities
• Support Management in all Finance related activities and projects including preparing presentation materials
• Lead finance projects and handle other finance related activities
• Min. Degree in Business/Accountancy or equivalent
• At least 5 years relevant experience in treasury
• Sound knowledge and practical experience in foreign exchange risk or treasury management
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.