Industry: Finance and Accounts
Our client; a well-known Japanese IONC is currently looking for Account Executive position
• Responsible for accounts receivables functions. Ensure timely postings reconciliation.
• Prepare and send out customers’ statement of account and assist in AR collection.
• Prepare and posting general journals to ERP system.
• Ensure bank balances are updated regularly and perform timely bank reconciliations.
• Prepare and update monthly; quarterly and yearly stock reports for posting/adjustments.
• Assist in month end closing duties and ensure account closed on time.
• Assist in preparation of monthly, quarterly & yearly financial/management/statutory reports
• Prepare GST reports and returns for review & submission.
• Support all administrative/purchasing functions of the Finance department.
• Assist the Financial Controller in any other assigned projects/duties.
• GCE “A'” Level/STPM Certificate/LCCI Higher/Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent qualification. • Minimum 3 years of working experience in AR/AP/Costing or partial set of accounts.