Industry: Finance and Accounts
• Perform daily accounting functions such as invoicing, cheque issuance, and verification of suppliers’ invoices by encoding data into the accounting system for a portfolio of properties
• Can handle full set of accounts
• Prepare GST reports for filing and compile board papers, on Quarterly basis.
• Liaise with external parties like Trustee for cheque processing and documents’ execution, Auditors for year-end audit and internal audits, Unit registrar for quarterly distribution pay-outs, banks on accounts opening, online payments and any other banking-related matters etc.
• Provide administrative support to the Team
• Any ad-hoc tasks that may be assigned from time to time
• At least a Diploma in Accountancy
• Has a minimum of 2 years accounting experience