• Responsible for technical support to distributors and customers
• Conduct training for delivering new product to distributors and customers
• Respond to technical inquiries from distributors and customers (email and call)
• Accompany mechanical staff of distributors on a visit to customers and provide technical guidance of maintenance.
• Drive quality improvement (information collection, report about quality improvement using SAP
• Diploma/Degree holder (preferably in Engineering. Electronics or similar) with 2-3 years of relevant experience.
• Able to understand Electrical. Hydraulic pressure and Air pressure schematic.
• Experience in construction machine, industry will be preferred.