Industry: Textile and Manufacturing
– Assist in planning product ranges and preparing sales and stock plans=
– Forecasting profits and sales, and optimising the sales volume and profitability of designated product areas
– Planning budgets and presenting sales forecasts and figures for new ranges
– Controlling stock levels based on forecasts for the season; allocating certain amounts of stock to each outlet
– Coordinating activities flows within internal teams/functions
– Analysing past sales figures/trends to anticipate future product needs
– Support execution of in-season activities which include repeat orders, markdowns & consolidation.
– Identifying production and supply difficulties and dealing with any problems or delays as they arise
– Maintaining awareness of competitors’ performance
– Managing, training and supervising junior staff
– Any other ad-hoc tasks or projects as assigned
– Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any field
– Atleast 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
– Proficient in Excel (such as formulas/pivot-table/viook up}