Industry: Customer Service
• Responds to customer inquiries and questions based on detailed product knowledge acquired.
• Delivers excellent customer service at all times.
• Handles upset customer inquiries positively and professionally.
• Responds effectively in moderately stressful situations.
• Meets all Key Performance Indicators set by the company, and the client like AHT. QA Evaluations and CSAT surveys.
• Adheres to a, given schedule including graveyard shift and even holidays.
• Participates in additional training courses when required.
• Performs all other related duties that may be assigned from time to time
• Diploma with at least one (1) year call centre experience
• ‘N/O’Levels with at least two (2) years’call centre experience
• Possess positive attitude and customer-oriented mindset
• Fluent in English and mother-tongue language (Mandarin, Bahasa/Malay or Tamil) for both spoken and written
• Attentive. resourceful, & proactive to handle problems and achieve customer satisfaction
• No tardiness records throughout the service
• Proven good CSAT past records
• Passion in helping customers at all times
• Must complete all required client’s core and continual education training modules
• Knowledge and/or experience with Microsoft Outlook, 1E, type 35 WPM, Proficient with MS Office