Industry: Finance and Accounts, Management
• Provide management over a portfolio of clients and deliver high quality audit and assurance service, including preparing and reviewing audit plans and work.
• Think strategically about client needs by understanding their business and key risks.
• Review of accounting procedures.
• Survey functions and activities in assigned areas to determine the nature of operations, and adequacy of the system of control to achieve established objectives.
• Supervise or conduct independent audits of bank records and activities, and prepare varied analyses of the departments. and branches for management.
• Investigate and determine causes of irregularities, and errors.
• Recommend corrective action and suggest improvement.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy, advantageous with CPA / CA or equivalent qualifications.
• At least 5 year(s), working experience audit firm / CPA firm is an added advantage.
• Experience in leading audit team.