Our client, a well-known Japanese company is looking for candidates for the position of Mechanical Design Engineer.
• Involved in mechanical design and develop semiconductors products (IC Sockets, Handler Connectors, Components, Jigs etc.
• Handle product design, simulation, analysis, make the final product 3D assembly and 2D drawings • Utilise SolidWorks to do flow simulation to study the thermal performance of the product.
• Utilise Ansys to do SI simulation to study the electrical performance of the product.
• Develop manufacturing and assembly standards and instructions.
• Liaise with customers and vendors to ensure all projects will be completed within the deadline. • Provide after sales supports (technical).
• Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical/ Electronic Engineering
• Minimum 1-2 years of Mechanical Design Engineer experience in Semiconductor industry knowledge in Semiconductor Backend Test/ Burn-in Sockets would be an advantage
• Candidate must be technically inclined
• Able to communicate effectively at all levels