Industry: Health and Medical
– Respond to medical/health problems presented by patients including history
taking, diagnosis, investigation, treatment and referral as appropriate
– Maintaining patient confidentiality and impartiality
– Ensuring continuity of healthcare by liaising with medical professionals in the community and hospitals when necessary
– Conduct rounds with the staff nurse in charge to ensure care plans are being carried out
– Basic medical degree recognized by Singapore Medical Council.
– Possess a valid practicing certificate from the Singapore Medical Council
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.