Industry: Finance and Accounts
• Administer all documentation for Accounts Payable related transactions
• Sorting of Tax invoices to match with purchase order and delivery order.
• Encoding of supplier’s invoice once matched with requirements of Oracle software.
• Filing of supplier’s invoice, purchase order, payment vouchers and maintain all files.
• Prepare payment voucher, cheque & encode payment in Oracle.
• Encode approved TT online in Oracle and file.
• Update cash register.
• Manage petty cash disbursements and reconciliations.
• Prepare reports relating to purchases.
• Perform bank reconciliations at the end of each month.
• Perform suppliers’ statement of accounts reconciliation.
• Encode journal entries into Oracle.
• Assist in updating monthly GIROS and expiry dates.
• Ad-hoc related tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
• LCCI or Diploma/NITEC in Accounting.
• Minimum 3 years’ of related experience.
• Able to handle high volume of work and tight deadlines.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel.
• Oracle knowledge preferred (NOT a must).
• Conscientious and meticulous.