Industry: Human Resources
• Oversee the HR team to align business objectives with employees and management in corporate divisions.
• Responsible for recruiting development. predictive strategy, planning and operations for recruiting top talents for the corporate divisions.
• Develop and support Talent Management programmes e.g. performance management, training development etc.
• Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
• Work closely with management to advise them on various HR matters.
• Review and provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
• Bachelors degree in human resources or related field.
• At least 8-10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, employee and union relations, performance management and so on.