Industry: IT Support and Networking
• Proactively respond and attend to system alert messages send monitoring server.
• Provide fault management and high availability of all IT equipment.
• Provide office automation support to all business units.
• Manage/ maintain and setup (if required Microsoft AD, Email, DNS, DHCP services.
• Ensure proper backup is performed and data backup can be restored on periodically basis.
• Manage Anti-Virus, Endpoint Management and WSUS Server.
• Manage capacity planning for all windows servers.
• System installation, configurations, and testing for Windows Server OS ranging Win2008R2, Win2012, Linux.
• Manage/ maintain and setup web services I site on IIS a. Apache (Linux).
• Manage systems administration, maintenance and performance tuning.
• Perform systems hardening. upgrade and patching when required.
• Security hardening and patching according to company or client’s security policies.
• Coordinate with external policies and customer for problem resolution.
• Establish and monitor appropriate internal processes, procedures, enforcements mechanisms and periodical internal and yearly audits.
• Diploma or Degree in IT related discipline.
• 1 to 2 years’ experience in System Engineer role.
• Possess Linux / VMware implementation skillsets