• Project Planning & project management
• Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements. deadlines, and schedules
• Liaise with authorities, consultants
• Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
• Review appointment of subcontractors, suppliers and vendors recommended by Contract Department.
• Review and endorse subcontract documents, progress & variation works claims to customers.
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent (recognized by PEB).
• At least 8-10 year(s) of civil experience in earthworks and drainage work (LTA Projects) is preferred.
• Proven experience in project management.
• Strong communication skills