Industry: Office Skills
Our client. a well-known Japanese company is looking for candidates for the position of Procurement Assistant Officer.
• Preparation of purchase order upon receiving of purchase requisition.
• Liaise with site team on project activities and progress in order to accurately report and prepare progress claims.
• Manage relationships with suppliers to meet technical. quality. delivery and cost expectation.
• Resolve quality. claims and other issues with vendors
• Issue of PO for purchasing of goods and raw materials to suppliers
• Timely follow up to ensure timely delivery of products and supporting documentation
• Minimum 3 years of working experiences in relevant role
• Minimum Diploma in Purchasing/Procurement or anything relevant
• Candidate from Manufacturing Industry is preferred
• Knowledge of mechanical or electrical is a must
• Preferably candidates specializing in purchasing/Inventory/Material & warehouse management or equivalent