Industry: Human Resources
• A recognized Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology or other related discipline
• Minimum 5 years working experiences in Project Management
• Thorough understanding of the complete project management lifecycle and solution design
• Good verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact professionally with all level of staff
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities
• Show an ability to win the trust and respect of individuals and the ,up
• Possess the ability to exercise independent and effective judgment
• Demonstrate a willingness to take ownership of solutions
• Flexible: preparedness to change ideas and behaviour when faced with conflicting or new information
• Organisational Awareness: Understanding of the decision making structure and cultural constraints within the organisation and capacity to influencing management at all levels
and attention to DVT.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified by our consultants.
• EA license no.: 08C2893