Industry: Transport and Logistics
Role and Responsibilities:
• Prepare all shipment documents (Land, Sea, Air) based on L/C, Certificate of Origin.
• Responsible for shipment booking and monthly shipment reporting.
• Manage Customs/Insurance declaration, trade net/web declaration.
• Source and negotiate freight rates from shipping carriers. shipping agents and co loaders
• Responsible for planning and coordinating with factory for the Inbound shipments arrival as per schedule to ensure timely cargo delivery.
• Responsible for attending to import and export operational matters.
• Support Marketing and Sales teams in all marketing and customer support activities as needed.
• At least a Diploma in any discipline.
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience, preparing full set of import/export shipping, documents and LC experience, preferably in the FMCG industry.
• Knowledge, Tradenet (Import and Export Permit declaration) will be added advantage
• Familiar with; Warehouse operation, Stock/Inventory system, Declare Import/Export Permit will be an added advantage
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint), SAP or equivalent
• Detail-oriented, Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Good command in both written and spoken English.