Industry: IT Support and Networking
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Oversee Level 1 network operations support for a hospital campus LAN network.
• Work with customers to understand network requirements and manage the vendor selection process (calling, evaluation and awarding of tenders).
• Implement projects, manage vendors, conduct UAT and ensure documentation and smooth handover of projects to the operations team. • Manage network issues including the diagnosis, escalation, follow through and reporting of case incidents.
• Facilitate timely renewal of maintenance contracts and service subscriptions with vendors.
• Ensure network systems comply with policies, processes and standards.
• Technical lead in area of expertise and provide coaching and guidance to other network professionals.
Requirements / Qualifications:
• Good understanding and experience on Project Management methodologies and tools.
• Strong technical IT background in network design and implementation.
• Good knowledge of EUC support and Windows server plafform will be an added advantage.
• Strong communications skills with stakeholders at all levels.
• CITPM, PMP and / or ITIL certification is an advantage
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.