Industry: Office Skills, Transport and Logistics
• Head the Operations department in running and overseeing the smooth running of day, to, day operations.
• Involved in Purchasing, Logistics & Inventory control. & Project Management Negotiating with suppliers and contractors to secure best value and timely work schedule.
• Ensure timely processing of all inbound and outbound activities.
• Oversees and supervises project execution. ensuring works are implemented in accordance to schedule. desired quality and cost optimization.
• Prepare. maintain and update documentation of processes to meet company’s requirement as well as changes in customer requirements.
• To ensure work processes are in compliance with documented procedures.
• Perform inventory reconciliation on stock discrepancy.
• Other duties as assigned by Management.
• At least a Diploma holder
• Experience in residential. commercial and hospitality projects an advantage
• Possess class 3 license
• Well spoken