• In charge of the provision of office necessities e.g. stationery, water supply, pantry items etc
• Supervise receptionists in handling couriers
• Write proposal paper for approval.
• Handling lease renewal/office renovation
• Oversee maintenance, cleanliness and security of office premises, meeting rooms, storage spaces and equipments.
• Ensure timely renewal of contracts.
• Review and propose solutions to improve efficiency e.g. maximise usage of space
• In charge of any reconfiguration or refurbishment of office.
• Liaise with suppliers and contractors.
• Ensure WSH regulations are duly complied.
• Any other ad-hoc duties as required
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma. Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelors Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree. any field.
• Experiences in handling lease renewal and office renovation.
• At least 5 year(s), working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Managers.
• Full-Time position(s) available.