• Involved mechanical design and develop semiconductors products (IC Sockets, Connectors. Components, Jigs etc.
• Handle product design, simulation, analysis, make the final product 3D assembly and 2D drawings • Utilise SolidWorks to do flow simulation to study the thermal performance of product.
• Utilise Ansys to do SI simulation to study the electrical performance of product.
• Develop manufacturing and assembly standards and instructions.
• Liaise with customers and vendors to ensure all projects will be completed within the deadline. • Provide after sales supports (technical).
• ISO internal auditor
• Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical/ Electronic Engineering
• 3-5 years of Mechanical Design Engineer experience in Semiconductor industry knowledge in Semiconductor Backend Test/ Burn in Sockets would be an advantage (but welcome experience in Electrical Component also)
• Candidate must be technically inclined
• Able to communicate effectively at all levels For interested parties