Industry: Management, Marketing & PR
• Liaising with trade customers on all commercial issues.
• Motivate and training of Sales Staff.
• To plan and execute launch of new products and promotion activities.
• Implementation and execution of sales and marketing plan.
• To plan the spending of trade expenses according to budget.
• Supervise, lead and monitor sales staff on the routine sales duty.
• To ensure sales target and objective are achieved through adequate and prompt sales order taking and processing. sales promotional activities and customer feedback.
• To gather market information and competitor activities.
• Initiate. recommend or provide solution through designated channel.
• Initiate and undertake actions to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformity.
• Diploma/ Degree
• 3 to 5 years of working experience as Key Account Executive in related industry servicing Health and Beauty
• Candidates with more experience will be considered for the Sales Manager (Key Accounts) role.
• Good track record in sales and marketing.
• Experience in leading a team of sales staff.