Industry: Finance and Accounts
• Handle full set of accounts
• Responsible for accurate monthly closing of accounts
• Perform bank reconciliations
• Relieving and analysing the realization of expenses for necessary actions for reversal of provision,accruals and prepayment
• Preparation of journal entry for Payroll, Provisions, Prepayment,Accruals,
• Reclassification of expense from Accounts Payable
• Maintaining and liaison with controllers on issues of provision and accruals for payroll and other
• Ad-hoc &sties as assigned
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma; Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma. Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy Banking or equivalent.
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
• Full-Time position(s) available.