Industry: Finance and Accounts
• Responsible to Account Receivable functions.
• Follow up with customers on overdue account and arrange for debts collection.
• Generate sales invoices/ debit notes.
• Deal with banking matters including cash and cheques.
• Generate reports on weekly or monthly basis.
• Prepare and send Accounts Statement to customers.
• Preparation of monthly journals and schedules.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Accounting or equivalent.
• At least 1 year of working experience in accounting is required.
• Positive attitude a. strong sense of responsibility.