Industry: Finance and Accounts
• Attractive remuneration.
• Good career opportunity.
• Able to start work immediately.
• Perform fullsets accounting and finance function for the company, including: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable. General Ledger, Payroll Processing, Banking Function
• Month-End and Year-End Closing, including reporting and account reconciliation of company accounts.
• Liaise with Auditors on Audit related matters / Tax Consultants
• Coordinate & Manage Statutory and Tax Reporting, including preparation of GST returns
• Degree in Accounting/CA/ACCA. CPA is preferred.
• Minimum 5 years relevant experience
• Possess Good Interpersonal / Communication / Supervisory skills
• Team player. & able to multi-task
• Meticulous. Analytical and Problem-Solving skills