Industry: Software Development
• Participate as a member of development team; may lead a small development team for Senior Developer.
• Be responsible for software design, coding, testing and documentation
• Perform work assigned by Team Lead or Project Manager. Provide time / resource estimates for assigned tasks.
• Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• 3 or more years of experience writing code using languages such as (but not limited to) J2EE, Java, PL/SQL.
• Hands-on experience with Java Struts. Spring and hibernate framework.
• Experience of one or more full SDLC for web application projects Experience in Application Servers like Websphere will be an advantage.