Industry: Human Resources
• Responsible for full spectrum of HR functions with a key focus on recruitment
• Preparation of employment contracts and work passes application, renewal and cancellation
• Maintain & update personal files of employees into the HR system
• Handling of onboarding, orientation and exit clearance
• Manage employee grievances and disciplinary issues
• Participate in recruitment drives
• Support any ad-hoc projects as assigned
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.