Industry: Finance and Accounts
• Input / Raise accounting entries on invoice /GIRO payments
• Perform clearing in the internal software.
• Create manual entry in the internal software when necessary.
• Prepare month-end reconciliation and accounting schedules.
• Perform bank reconciliation.
• Prepare and submit daily regulatory trade reporting;
• Assist in the preparation and submission for reports as well as statistical surveys;
• Support the daily GL management such as processing for payment of OPEX, preparing journal entries and performing bank reconciliations;
• Check documents against entries perform in the internal software
• Ad hoc tasks as assigned
• Possess Accounting Diploma or Degree or related accounting qualifications.
• Preferably with at least 2 years’ relevant accounting experience.
• Good knowledge of MS Excel is essential.