Industry: Human Resources
Executive, Human Resources
Duration: 6 months contract
Working Hours: Mon – Fri (8:30 AM – 5:30 PM)
• Maintain and ensure accuracy of information in all HRIS systems and physical documents such as payroll, employee records, leave system, sales commission reports, employment contracts etc.
• Draft and distribute HR related documents such as employee letters, employment contracts, internal HR announcements, etc.
• Verify and process all HR related invoices and documents such as telecommunication bills, expatriate benefits, insurance claims, vendor invoices, medical certificates, etc.
• Proactively review HR procedures and policies and ensure they are compliant with statutory requirements.
• Handle full spectrum of recruitment process for all levels including job postings, interview arrangements, documentations, preparation of employment contracts, employment pass application, employee orientation and on-boarding, etc.
• Bachelor degree in Human Resources or other relevant disciplines.
• 2 years of Payroll processing experience
• 2 to 3 years of relevant experience working with a regional team in SEA