Industry: Software Development
– Reporting to Project Manager, the successful candidate will be involved in all phases of the software development life cycle
– Analyze requirements based on specifications
– Design and develop applications and web portals
– Develop and manage reports, back office administrative tools
– Work with technical team to diagnose and resolve technical issues
– Manage change requests, integration with other external applications and databases
– Develop and code custom web based applications using .NET Framework and SQL server on the backend
– Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management
– Able to work under pre-agreed timeline and maintaining high-quality standards
– Continually maintains knowledge of best practices in Web Development
– Works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow. Requirements
– Degree in MIS, Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience.
– Minimum 5-6 years of related work experience is a must – Good understanding of the .Net Framework, object-orient. programming, and multi-tier architectures
– Knowledge in mobile app programming (i0S or Android) and support, especially in backend services and various mobile notifications.
– Knowledge of Web API programming is advantageous
– Design, code and test web applications and supporting web services for apps.
– MSSQL Reporting Services / Enterprise Reporting experience will be an advantage