Industry: Transport and Logistics
• Oversee and guide the site’s warehouse team. including shift management to ensure sufficient coverage and that the team meet targets to deliver high levels of process adherence. product availability and customer service.
• Conduct and attend regular team meetings to review performance and update current progress
• Ensure the team is effectively trained and documented to ensure a fully flexible team is maintained.
• Undertake the roles as a stock controller duties as and when required and handle customer issues and enquiries
• Create and review departmental KPI’s to enable the performance of the department to be monitored. highlighting any potential trends and issues and taking appropriate action in terms of corrective action or escalation where necessary.
• Participation in improvement activities at department/company level to enhance business performance.
• Comply with all relevant internal rules, policy and procedures
• Undertake other duties and tasks that may be allocated that are appropriate to the job.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma. Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree. Post Graduate Diploma. Professional Degree. any field.
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & warehouse Management or equivalent.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position. please email us an updated copy of your resume (Attn: MSA) or contact our office at +65 66038001 for a confidential discussion.
Job Code: MSA
EA License No.: 08C2893