A well known MNC in the plastic manufacturing material industry is looking for Associate Engineer.
• Applies personal and process safety at work place.
• Assists in process troubleshooting and acquisition of process data.
• Assist in operation and production system improvement activities.
• Performs analysis to technical and quality issue with corrective measure.
• Establish SOP for new and existing process flow.
• Execute the established safety rules and programs.
• Higher Nitec/Diploma in Industrial/Chemical/Mechanical Engineering.
• Knowledge or experience in manufacturing environment is helpful.