Industry: Human Resources
• Responsible for full spectrum of HR functions under a brand, such as recruitment. payroll. compensation 8. benefits, employee relations. performance management, etc.
• Work with department managers on general HR related matters. including employee grievances and counselling.
• Assist formulation and execution of HR policies guidelines and procedures on a Group level.
• HR administrative duties such as work passes application and renewal, preparation of employment contract. orientation and exit interviews. etc.
• Update and maintain HR database timely and accurately
• Filling and organizing all HR administrative documents.
• Responsible for purchasing of office related supplies such as stationary, pantry supplies and food ordering.
• Other ad-hoc HR duties and projects.Possess at least a Diploma in Human Resources or equivalent. Requirements:
• Passion to develop into an outstanding HR professional.
• Team player with excellent administrative skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Preferably with at least 2 years of HR working experience in retail or F&B industry.
• Knowledge in Times Software – Payroll wil be an added advantage.
• Good spoken, written and communication skills.