Industry: Finance and Accounts
• Handle full financial and management reporting functions, business analysis, including consolidation, cash flow, GST reporting and budgeting
• Ensure compliance to accounting standards and regulations (including and corporate governance)
• Prepare quarterly and year-end SGX announcement
• Prepare annual report, statutory account and management reports
• Liaise with external parties including auditors and tax age.
• Degree in Accountancy or ACCA or equivalent
• Technical Knowledge in Accounting and Internal Control: possess a high degree of technical knowledge of IFRS, currency and possess a personal interest with respect to matters of accounting and internal control so as to be able to function as the resident accounting and control expert within the Company’s and Group’s senior management team. Knowledge of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP) considered a plus.’
• Leading a Quality Improvement Effort: The ideal candidate has spearheaded a program to use quality methods and metrics in improving the accuracy and productivity of the accounting team. The desired theme is one of steady and sustainable continuous improvement, not disruptive and wrenching change.
• Solid academic credentials, including a CPA or CA certification (or equivalent), are required.
• A minimum of 8 years’ experience in accounting, with a minimum of five years’ experience managing a professional staff, also are required. Experience in Big 4 professional accounting firm is preferred.